VIOTTA is a law firm based in Amsterdam, specialising in providing advice in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, contract law and corporate & commercial dispute resolution. We advise in transactional matters and litigate in commercial disputes. We work with a network of national and international specialists in other areas of legal expertise when necessary.
Judgment. Commitment. Excellence.
Our clients are mainly entrepreneurs, small to large companies or investors: from start-ups or family owned businesses to listed companies. We advise our clients on joint ventures, investments, restructuring and acquisitions and also advise on commercial contracts, continuity and succession issues, governance issues, disputes, liability, litigation, arbitration and mediation. In short, everything that may come up during the life cycle of a company. We offer thorough and practical solutions for complex issues.
Do you want to get in contact with VIOTTA?
VIOTTA advised Management and Workers on acquisition of Panteia B.V. from Stichting Panteia
VIOTTA advised Panteia B.V. with the acquisition by the management and Workers together with Nimbus Stichting Panteia. Panteia provides policy research & consultancy and market research services for small andVIEW CASE
This is what we do best.
- Debt collection
- Directors liability
- Discontinued negotiations
- Dismissal of a director
- Enforcing a foreign judgment
- Enforcing EU judgments in The Netherlands
- Extrajudicial collection costs
- Injunction proceedings
- Issuing an order preserving transformation
- Mismanagement and directors liability
- Penalty payment
- Right of non-disclosure in the Netherlands
- Second opinion
- Takeover disputes
- Termination of a long-term contract
- Termination of a professional collaboration
- Default, judgment in absentia and opposition